After making some Basil Pesto, I knew I had to find more ways to eat it! Since we had some sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese, I thought about combining everything into a swirl biscuit. Swirl biscuits are one of my favorites since they're fun and look fancy while being fairly simple to make. (Check out these other swirl biscuits.) Plus, you get flavor in each and every layer! Pesto and sun dried tomato swirl biscuits with feta cheese perfectly combine these Mediterranean flavors! Give them a try and see for yourself.
Yield: 12 biscuits
|3 tablespoons||basil pesto|
|3 tablespoons||sun dried tomatoes, chopped|
|2 ounces||feta cheese, crumbled|
- Gather all materials.
- Form dough by combining water and DIY Bisquick.
- Roll out dough into an approximately quarter inch thick rectangle.
- Spread basil pesto on dough, and then top with sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Roll up dough into a log, and cut into 1 inch slices.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.