We've gotten quite a bit of corn lately, and I wanted a new way to eat it. (I know - me and my always wanting to try something newwwww.) I thought about what to do. As usual, my requirements were quick, easy, and tasty. Then, I thought back to the Garlic Parsley Butter. Since we're both fans of Mexican flavors, I decided to try lime and cilantro. And I'm definitely glad I did! Plus, it's super easy - just mix the butter with all seasonings, slather it all over the corn, and you're ready for grilling (or baking)!
Yield: 4 servings
|4 ears||sweet corn, in husk|
|1.5 tablespoons||butter, soft|
|1 teaspoon||lime zest|
|1/2 teaspoon||garlic salt|
- Gather all materials.
- Combine butter and all seasonings, mixing until homogeneous.
- Peel back husks, but do not remove.
- Cover corn with about a half tablespoon of butter mixture.
- Pull husks back around corn.
- Grill or bake corn at 400F for 15 minutes or done.