Time to make breakfast for the week. I didn't feel like making biscuits again, and James rebelled against oatmeal, so I thought I'd switch things up a bit and make some mini frittatas. Frittatas are basically Italian omelets. However, you don't fold a frittata over. Instead, the fillings mix with the eggs, and then you cook the whole thing in the oven or on the stove. I like these mini frittatas since they're so flexible, and since they're mini, it's perfect for breakfast on the go. Give these mini frittatas a try and see what you think!
Yield: 24 mini frittatas
|1 teaspoon||soul food seasoning|
|2 cups||cheese, grated|
- Gather all materials.
- Spray muffin tin with oil. (I use either my Misto or silicone cupcake liners.)
- Fill each muffin cup about half to three quarters with chopped vegetables and cheese.
- Beat eggs with soul food seasoning.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese and vegetables, just covering them.
- Bake at 375F until eggs golden brown and set.