If you know me, then you know I like all sorts of potatoes and most sorts of cheese. However, I don't think I've used Parmesan cheese with roasted potatoes, so I figured it about time. I'm glad I did! Not only are these potatoes easy, but they're quite tasty too. Just cut up some potatoes, shake it all around with seasonings, and spray with just a bit of oil. (As usual, I used my handy, dandy Misto.) Give these roasted potatoes a try, and see what you think.
Yield: 8 servings
|5||potatoes||I used Russets.|
|1/2 cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1/2 tablespoon||garlic powder|
- Gather all materials.
- Wash and cut each potato into chunks.
- Combine all materials in a container with lid.
- Shake container vigorously until potatoes well coated.
- Spray a light coating of oil on top of potatoes.
- Bake at 425F until potatoes cooled through.