A meal borne out of necessity. Due to some miscommunications, I didn’t realize we were out of meal foods until it was pretty much time for dinner. Looking in the refrigerator, I saw some bok choy and duck, so I decided to make a quick and easy noodle soup.
|roast duck, cut|
|bok choy, cut in 2-3 inch segments|
|water or stock|
- Heat the stock or water while slicing the mushrooms.
- Add corn, sliced mushrooms, and any other seasonings, and continue heating stock until it boils.
- Add in noodles and cook until they are done. Add in bok choy stems just before noodles are finished.
- Turn off heat and add in boy choy leaves, and let sit for a few minutes with lid on.
- Stir and serve. Top with roast duck.